Edward Jenner School Extra – Tutoring for all ages
We offer tutoring with experienced teachers who love teaching and will work hard to help your child learn. We will build confidence where it is lost; by identifying the skills which your child needs to master and targeting our teaching – making learning happen.
We offer tutoring for students aged 6-16 years. Each 75 minute sessions costs £30 and takes place at Edward Jenner School. We offer bespoke courses in the following:
- Reading: This can provide the key to difficulties in many areas of the curriculum.
- Spelling: This programme is multi sensory using all the different ways of learning to build skills.
- English: A general programme designed to improve comprehension, spelling, writing and grammar. We also support students in their preparation for public exams.
- Mathematics: We ensure the level is carefully set to maximise progress and build confidence. Mathematics tutoring builds skills for public exams for older students.
- Science: These sessions can be weekly to improve general science knowledge and understanding, or tailored revision sessions as exams approach.
- Grammar School/VR/11+ Preparation: This is a well tested course building students skills ready for the Verbal Reasoning tests. We also assess students requirements to ensure their core skills are ready for secondary school.
Please contact us to arrange an assessment at a cost of £15 per child. This cost is offset against your first tutoring session.